Reservations can be made in any of these ways.
- By using this form.
- By sending an email to our contact mail
- All confirmed tour packages have all services guaranteed..
- Our confirmation of your tour reservation will be sent by e-mail with the tour or program you requested.
- The confirmation of your reservation will only proceed after we receive your on-line reservation or a 60% deposit of of the full amount..
- In order to receive detailed information about your trip, including departure date and where you will be picked on the first day, we will come to your hotel in Cusco the day before of your tour’s departure..
- The total payment of the tour must be made 24 hours prior to your tour departure.
- The balance payment is accepted in cash in American dollars or Nuevos Soles. The type of change (American dollars or Nuevos Soles) given for payments made in Soles will be determined by our agency.
- Entrances fee to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain will be an additional $20.00 dollars to the cost of the ticket to the Machu Picchu ruins. These are subject to availability.
- All the deposits non-refundable.
For full payment tours:
- Every cancellation made by the passenger 45 days or less prior to the beginning date of the tour package will be subject to a penalty of 25% of the tour’s price to cover administrative expenses.
- Every cancellation made by the passenger 30 days or less prior to the beginning date of the tour package will be subject to a penalty of 50% of the tour’s price to cover administrative expenses.
- Every cancellation made by the passenger less of 30 days prior the beginning date of the tour will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the tour’s price.
MODIFICATIONS AND/OR POSTPONEMENT
- All date changes of tour services are subject to an additional 10% fee on top of the total cost of the tour (please consult our office for availability on another date, if the train tickets or entrance are already booked there will be some extra penalties you’ll have to pay).
- If you book the Inca trail 4 days or 2 days there is no way to change this reservation.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances is Discovering the Inca Trail held liable due to weather conditions, inconveniences derived from natural phenomena, or any other hazardous or unforeseen events such as social conflicts or strikes that might cause delays and/or changes in our tour services.
- Once a tour has begun, parts of a tour or other tour services an individual chooses not to participate in will not be reimbursed.
- Discovering the Inca Trail reserves the right, by its own criteria, to cancel tour services for clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or individuals who, by any means, are unable to control themselves and therefore might endanger or potentially harm their own safety and/or the safety of other travelers.
These are our payment options:
- Western Union. Please check commission fees for transfers before any deposit! These can vary depending on your country of residence and customers are responsible for this fee. Please send the money in the name of:
- Paypal: We charge an additional 10% fee for this option. The email is: email@example.com
- Making a direct bank transfer to the owner of Discovering the Inca Trail on their bank account. – Important: you will have to pay the fees that the involved banks may harge you (Issuing bank, intermediary bank and receiving bank, this transaction can cost approximately US$30.00 depending on commissions per banks involved, if applicable).
|Name of the bank||Interbank|
|Swift code CCI||BINPPEPL|
|Address||Av. el Sol 08000 Cusco-Perú|
|Phone number||+51 972 798 894|
Owner of the travel agency
|Address||St. Jose Olaya C-8 /Urbanizacion Independencia – Cusco – Perú|
|Current account CCI in USD||003-419-013119209706-94|
|Deposit make at name of||JUAN CARLOS VARGAS AGUILAR|
Once the payment is completed, we will need your personal information exactly as it appears on your passport.
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of passport expiry
COST OF HOSTAL OR HOTELS
All prices are per person based on double occupancy hostel rooms . If you are travelling alone and wish to share, we will assign a same-sex roommate if one is available, but if for example there are 5 in the group and he/she does not have any one to share, we will pay the expenses to cover the cost of the hostel. If you wish to have your own room, you need to pay extra to cover the expenses of the hostel.
We can upgrade you to hotels or a single room and you can pay the balance once you arrive to Cusco.
Risk and Responsibility
Most of our tours are adventure sports and involve risks on the part of the participant. Campsites are remote and primitive; there is no electricity or outside communication. Although we take precautions to ensure an enjoyable trip, we cannot be responsible for personal injury and/or lost/damaged articles. We require that you acknowledge these risks by participating in a safety briefing prior to your activity.
Because of the inherent risk in wilderness adventure, you must be capable of participating on your own and will be asked to sign an Acknowledgement of Risk form before departure. Parents /guardians are required to sign on behalf of minors.
Discovering the Inca Trail is equipped to handle emergency first-aid in case of illness or accident. The cost of specialized means of evacuation such as helicopters and medical care is the financial responsibility of the injured party. Discovering the Inca Trail cannot assume responsibility for loss of personal belongings missed flights, services, travel connections or any kind of natural disasters, social upheavals or acts of nature. Our return times are not guaranteed. Discovering the Inca Trail reserves the right to cancel a trip due to lack of reservations.
Discovering the Inca Trail doesn’t provide insurance. We strongly recommend using a travel/medical insurance plan. For those people who are doing rafting, rock climbing, horseback riding or paragliding, your insurance plan needs to cover these activities as well.